Vubble is Canada’s leading video data platform. We improve distribution and monetization of quality information videos online. Our platform and AI tools boost distribution for media companies, video platforms and universities.
We are searching for a highly motivated technical salesperson to lead Vubble’s expansion in the US.
- Experienced selling B2B software in the US
- Experienced selling to news organizations, post-secondary colleges and universities, and/or archives and libraries.
- Experienced in working remotely for a startup
- Strong innovation, organization and communication skills
- Excitement about what we’re building!
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating and growing a target list of potential customers
- Daily sales activities such as outreach to potential customers, organizing and attending potential customer sales meetings with the Vubble team or our sales partners, following up on meetings with any information needed to move the relationships forward. Closing deals.
- Logging all sales activities in Vubble’s CRM platform
- Providing updates and describing upcoming sales efforts in a weekly sales meeting with Vubble’s co-founders
Vubble's mission is to improve access to quality information through our platform, machine learning technology, and our media distribution tools. Our team believes in the importance of access to quality information for healthy individuals and communities and we're looking for others that do too. Please reach out if this resonates with you.
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.