Who We Are
We are a dynamic crew of journalists, data scientists, programmers, machine learning engineers and passionate organizers of all things. We curate, assess and distribute the world’s best video via our AIaaS platform, which melds advanced machine learning models with human judgment.
Vubble's origin story starts with Tessa Sproule and Katie MacGuire. They first worked together in public broadcasting (editorial, distribution and digital transition), where they helped people understand and adapt to the changing world around them.
They built Vubble to help people, brands and storytellers make the most of AI's new role in the world's information ecosystem.
- Amplify the best video worth watching.
- Use AI for what it does best, recommending, predicting and automating.
- Add people for what they do best, providing context, curation and curiosity.
- Lift critical thinking, media and technological awareness.
- Help build informed citizenry and democracies.
Things We're Thinking About
Vubble works to get the right content in front of the right audience at the right time. We want to make the web a better place for storytellers and audiences, everywhere. Here are some of the things our team is working on.
Top 3 Tips To Turn Your Newsletter Into a Revenue-Generating Machine (and take back your relationship with your audience/subscribers)
Vubble has had the great honour to work with some of the world's greatest communicators and brands.